Monday 18 April 2011

Mirror's Edge.

Freaking addicted to this song.


I have changed, I have changed
Just like you, just like you
For how long, for how long
Must I wait, I know there's something wrong
The concrete heart isn't beating
And you've tried to make it come alive
No shadows, just red lights
Now I'm here to rescue you

Ooh, Still Alive, I'm Still Alive
I cannot apologize, no. (x2)

So silent, no violence
But inside my head, so loud and clear
Youre screaming, you're screaming
Covered up with a smile, I've learned to fear
Just sunshine and blue sky
Is this all we get, for living here
Come fire, come fire
Let it burn and love come racing through

Ooh, Still Alive, I'm Still Alive
I cannot apologize, no. (x2)

I've learned to lose
I've learned to win
I've turned my face against the wind
I will move fast
I will move slow
take me away I have to go

Ooh, Still Alive, I'm Still Alive
I cannot apologize, no. (x4)


Apparently it's an OST from a game called Mirror's Edge. Which is released only for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, too bad I have neither. ¬¬

Nonetheless, the song is still awesome.

No comments: