Tuesday 12 April 2011

Your Guardian Angel.

From tumblr. :D

Girl: Forget you.
Boy: Forget you too.
Girl: I hate you, you never loved me.
Boy: I NEVER LOVED YOU?! Tell me why I go the extra distance. Tell me why I take a 3 hour bus to see you at 5AM in the morning. Tell me why I come and visit you at least once a month. I'm only 15. I can't drive, but I take the effort to come see you, even when it's in the pouring rain. Tell me why whenever you hang up, I'm always the one that calls you back until you pick up? Tell me why I always text you, just so you can reply back, so I know that you're okay. Tell me why I care for you so much? Tell me why I changed for you? I quit smoking, I quit rolling, I quit my gang bang crap, and all my bad ways just to be with you. You never asked me to, but I did. You know why? Cause I'd do anything to be with you.

Girl: Babe I dont think I can sleep.
Boy: Why baby?
Girl: I don't know. I need your boring voice to put me to sleep. Wanna tell me a story? Hehehe.
Boy: Hahah, you're lucky that you're cute. How about I read you Dear John.
Girl: Sounds perfect.
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Babe?
Girl: *snores*
Boy: Hahah, you always knock out within 15 minutes. Your snores are cute. Babe, I really love you. I really do. Sometimes I might show that I dont give a fuck. But I do. I never want to lose you. I know it's cheesy, but this is how I feel. This is REAL. I know I'm not the best thing out there, but I'm trying to be one of your best ever. Thank you babe, thank you for choosing a messed up guy like me to be your boyfriend. Thank you for being mine. I honestly can't see myself with anyone else but you babe. I know I say I love you too many times, but each time I say it, my feeling grows more & more for you. Thanks for listening babe. I'll still be on the phone if you need anything. Goodnight babe & sweet dreams. I won't let the bed bugs bite you.

Okai I'm off to watch some dramas nao.

No comments: