Wednesday 27 April 2011

Starlight Tears.

 #1 Long-time-ago-pic-but-taken-in-2011.

Um, I over plucked my eyebrows in the picture above and forgotten to fill them in. ¬¬ It grew back now thank god. Youstoplookingatmyeyebrowsnao.

Okay, short update.

Our class had English oral test today, well, some people. I was one of the unlucky ones who got chosen first, but I'm kinda relieved that I've finally got a huge load off my chest.

Since Puan Sailaja said that we can talk about whatever we want, I talked about Cotton. I was super nervous speaking in front of the whole class, even though there's only 27 people. Phail, I know. I have no idea how did Puan Sailaja knew that my hands were freezing cold, after the oral test she held it and went 'zOMG Why are your hands so cold dear? It's only an oral test! -laughs- ' Awkwarddddddddddddd.

I think I screwed it up though Puan Sailaja gave me 25/30. Probably cuz she likes Cotton since Cotton is so undeniably cute. LOLOL. Until now I still feel embarassed. e.e


BAM.
Bonus pic of my lil baby. She helped her mummy through her oral test. <3

No comments: